PERSONAL UPDATE | PERSOONLIJKE UPDATE


''If things never changed there would be no butterflies'' - unknown


English
Hello everyonee, it's been a while since I have posted a proper well written article. So I thought it was time for a personal update. I am doing fine and all, but I school is again eating a lot of time. Also my dutch YouTtube channel eats away a lot of my free time and of course being social and being with my friends and stuff.

However I wanted to change things up a bit with my blog, I think that I want to focus more on lifestyle with my blog at the moment. Not that I am no more into beauty, (I am still crazy for beauty products) but I just want to write less reviews and more picture diaries, fashion articles and things like that. I really enjoy those things the most right now. Not  that I will make beauty articles completely disappear, but I will just try to make them more original, personal and less basic.

Also I want to try to post 2 times a week from now on. I chose for the days Wednesday and Sunday and I hope I can live up to my own and your expectations. I know this update isn't really that personal, but I do not really any problems going on, I am just living my bizzy live ahah.

Please comment what kind of content you would like to see more on my blog, your opinion matters! :)


Nederlands
Hallo iedereen, het is echt een tijd geleden sinds ik een normaal fatsoenlijk artikel gepost heb. Ik dacht daarom dat het wel eens tijd was voor een persoonlijke update. Ik gaat eigenlijk wel gewoon goed met mij, maar het is gewoon zo druk op school en ik heb het ook druk met mij nederlandse YouTube kanaal en mijn vrienden natuurlijk.

Echter wil ik wat dingen gaan veranderen aan mijn blog. De lay out is perfect zoals hij is, maar ik wil de focus van mijn artikelen meer gaan leggen op lifestyle artikelen zoals picture diaries en meer kleding gerichte posts en minder op make-up reviews. Niet dat ik compleet stop met make-up artikelen ( nee nee, ik ben gewoon nog een make-up junky), maar ik wil er gewoon wat meer mee doen dan alleen reviews erover schrijven. Het iets persoonlijker maken en dus minder standaard make-up artikelen.

Ik ga ook proberen om twee keer in de week een artikel online te zetten(bid voor me).  Ik ga dit doen op Woensdag en Zondag en ik hoop dat ik dit wel fatsoenlijk vol houd. Ik weet dat deze update niet super persoonlijk is, maar het gaat verder gewoon goed met me. Ik leef gewoon mijn drukke studente leventje en dat gaat eigenlijk gewoon prima ahaha.

Ik zou het waarderen als jullie eens achter lieten bij de reacties wat jullie graag willen (terug)zien op mijn blog?

LOVE,
Jennifer 

Comments

  1. Iedereen kan wel eens druk zijn! Ben benieuwd hoe de updates uit gaan pakken :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts