Haul | Back to school


I can't believe that vacation will be over for me in like 1 week. I am excited but also nervous for college, and of course I had to go to stores and get school stuff. I didn't need much because I already have 100 of pens and pencils. But I till got some pretty cute things that I am gonna share with you guys in this article, enjoy!



I only have 3 books, so I decided to go for 3 big notebooks from the Action. As you can see I picked them really random. I think the one on the left is the cutest, it says ''Write Stuff & Things down''. It may be mostly school stuff that I will write down but the notebook is still really, really cute! The middle one is just pink with alligator print. However I am starting to think that the one on the right is for guys, but well who cares. 




My agenda is also from the Action. It's really simple and that's what I am going for this year, simple but effective. I bought a note book in the same colour which is really stupid ahah. But yeah, I will hopefully not take the wrong book to school. Later this week I went to Bruna and bought these two markers. I already have a lot of other colors but these two were missing. 
I think it helps a lot to study with markers because they help you remember a lot and it's also a lot of fun!


Further more, I bought colour pencils because I may need them at my new study (And I lovee drawing). These are from stabilo and also one of the best out there, they are a bit expensive but the quality is great! A Sharpener was also requiert and I also bought another pen. I have 100 pens already but I thought why not buy one more ahah. 


So guys this was my little back to school haul. I don't need much stuff because I have lots of school things from high school left in my room. And we will use a laptop most of the time anyway, so I am done for the whole year now ahah. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this article, and I hope to see you back soon!














Check out my latest back to school video:

Comments

  1. Nice, I've got the same Agenda, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh ik vind die collegeblokken zo cute! Heel veel succes met je studie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa ze zijn super! <3 & Dankjee :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts