Blake lively inspired make-up


GOODMORNING PIZZAS! It is such a beautiful friday today and I got something new for you guys on my blog. I decided to start with inspiring make-up looks based on famous people that I love. I don't feel like I need to look like them in order to do something like this, so today I will start with blake lively. 
Let's take a ride!



So I used these products. They are budget and affortable and I put them all in the right order at the end of this article. 

So Blake is wearing quite some simple make-up in this picture, also a lot of eyeliner despite her hooded eyes. She used ( or her make-up artist) some blue eyeshadow and pink looking eyeshadow on her lid and lots of mascara. She also has no or just a bit of foundation on her skin and she also kept her lips a bit nude / peachy just like her cheeks are.

I tried to recreate this look as good as possible.






Make up revolution palette - Light brown & champaigne color
MNY Maybelinne eyeshadow - Blue
Essence eyeliner pencil - black
Essence eye pencil - black
Rimmel blsuh - Peach
Catrice lipstick - Teddy brown
Catrice lipliner - brown 100

I hope you enjoyed this article as much as I enjoyed making it and don't forget to enter my give-away because I pushed the date a bit forward so that more people can enter!

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts