Youtube | Festival look

Olaaa amigo's, welcome back! There is a new video online and this time I will do festival look for you guys. Because as you know it's festival season and that means it's time for realistic but colourful make up looks! Wanna know how to do this look? Well than just read further!




Products I used in the right order:
Essence stay all matt
Mac concealer studio fix
Sleek eyebrow pencil
Catrice eyeshadow base 
Revlon awesome eyeshadow palette 
Sleek storm palette
Catrice lipliner the cherry on top
Catrice plump and base 070 lipstick 
NYC blush cheek glow


Hopefully you enjoyed this as muc has I enjoyed making it and please let me know what you think of my video in the comments! Also sorry for the light, the sun started giving up on me and I didn't have much tools to edit it the right way























Comments

Popular Posts