New to the family | Bourjois & other stuff

Goodmorning! I am not a shopaholic but today I still wanted to share the new things I recently bought with you. Some things were already on the list but other things were sponteniously bought. Are you ready for the new family members? You better be! 

Garnier cleansing water
I read a lot of great things about this one and one of my favourite youtubers Lauren Curtis, recommended the Garnier cleansing water big time. I wasn't really looking for it but when I saw it in the drugstore I went to I just couldn't leave without this beauty so I bought it, there will be a special article on this one soon.

Etos bodybutter
I ran out of bodybutter and because I use the sensless one on a regular basis I needed to get a new one. I actually planned to get this 3 times, and I forgot it like 4 times. Ahah, just don't even try to understand me. This butter is one of my favourites and it is really helpfull if you are dealing with dry skin, let me know if you want a review of it. 

Action make-up organiser
Omg, just stop right here. I went to the Action for bobbypins and I came across this amazing make-up organiser for like 3 euros. I don't know if they are still there but after a bit of thinking I just took it with me and I am so glad that I did because it's the best thing ever. Not to forget, it was so cheap! Cheaper than all the other organisers I have seen in my life. 

Bourjois volume glamour ultra black
So after all I was looking for a mascara and first I wanted to buy the big bold mascara from maybelinne but than I came across this mascara and I was kind of curious. I didn't have much make up from Bourjois and well I saw this as an oppertunity to just discover this brand a bit more. I can't say much about this mascara yet because there is a review coming up soon!

Bourjois liner pinceau
I wanted to try a different eyeliner than my essence one and I have also always used the liquid eyeliner from miss sporty. I never went further than these two but I recently decided to just look at other brands to and maybe discover even better eyeliners than the ones I always use. So it became the Bourjois Liner Pinceau and doesn't he just perfectly match with my new mascara. If it's a he though, I don't even know. 

Action bobby pins
I don't know what to say about this but well they came from bobby pin world and actually wanted to become famous but ended up in a plastic bag ready to be sold. Poor bobby pins


Sooo, these are my new products, my new family members, my new lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this article as much as I enjoyed writing it and let me know what kind of things YOU recently bought.
I am curious as hell. 














Comments

  1. I've tried the link garnier micellar water and it's pretty good but I personally prefer Bioderma x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. De acrylic organizer van de Action heb ik ook maar 2 van ingeslagen! Bij de Big Bazaar hebben ze ook leuke lipstick organizers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts