Youtube | Would you rather Beauty tag


Hello there! It’s been so long since I have posted an article! Alright only 2 days, but I am still sorry that I didn’t post on Friday but I had prom that day and I didn’t have any time to write an article! However I am back again with something more excited, Do you want to know what it is? Well than read further!

Actually I lied to you, there is not much to read but only to watch. Because my first youtube video is up! I will do the would you rather tag, beauty edition in this video and I hope you guys enjoy it!



The questions:
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?


I hope you lovely people liked my video and please drop feedback in the comments and also what your thoughts on this video are! I'd love to read them and they will help me for sure! 















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts