New to the family | Action & Revolution


Hellooo, today I will show you some new things I bought. Or like I like to call it, products/clothes that are new to the family! I actually went with my mum for grocery shopping but I ended up with a beautiful palette and two holders for my brushes and pens. Are you interested in the story behind it? Well than read further!



I already wanted a holder for my brushes because they were just laying around a bit and I didn't have a place to put them to be honest, so that was already on my wish list. I also figured out that I didn't have something to put my pens in. I always lose them so buying a holder for them was the least I could do. 

We went grocery shopping and we also went to a shop called Action. I couldn't find any pen or brush holders there so I just bought two cups. I know they aren't made for pens or brushes but they look pretty and they are made of plastic and have a nice design and you just can't tell me what to do. I also saw an amazing palette ( not the revolution palette) and I quickly googled a review of it on the internet. It was a pretty good one so I bought it but later that day we went to a drugstore and well suddenly some angels started singing hallelujah because I noticed the Revolution palette just being amazing in his stock. My mum wouldn't let me buy two palettes in one day but she said she liked the Revolution palette more and it had more colours in it. I first had my doubts because I thought the palette was a bit overhyped and I already had seen it on several blogs. However my mum convinced me and well I was so happy she did because back at home, swatching and testing, I found out that this was the best decision I ever made in my life. I am not going to spoil much about it because there is a review coming up! But I can tell you that I was very excited about using it in the future when I was finished swatching.  


So the moral of this story is: Listen to your mum guys. 



















Comments

  1. Wow wat een mooi palette zeg! Waar kan je deze kopen? Ik kijk al uit naar je review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik had hem bij de kruidvat gehaalt maar hij was er alleen tijdelijk. Je kan hem denk ik ook nog. op beauty88.nl bestellen of de boozyshop ook een online webshop! :)

      Delete
  2. Superleuk om zulke bakjes/glaasjes daarvoor te gebruiken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben benieuwd! Ik had hem even in mijn handen maar toch niet gehaald. Heb mezelf een verbod opgelegd: geen nieuwe oogschaduw tot ik wat meer oefen met degene die ik nu al heb. Erg moeilijk want ik wil nog heel graag een palette van MUR en Stila proberen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker wel een moeilijk om je te weerhouden van alle mooie oogschaduw kleurtjes, vind het wel knap dat je het kan! Ik vond het zelf heel fijn dat er veel matte kleuren inzaten en dat haalde mij ook wel over hem te kopen :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts