Playlist of the month | April


If there’s something I like well than it’s sharing . And that’s why I really like writing this article because here I share my  favourite songs with you and hopefully fill up your iPod a bit. This month has been a quit sunny month but also a month where lots of things have happened. Sometimes I download music  that applies to that. Read and enjoy!



1. Back to black - Amy Winehouse
We only said good-bye with words, I died a hundred times, you go back to her, and I go back to....
How I love Amy's voice in back to black, it just makes me feel a certain way. It makes me feel like I just want to lay down, shut down completely and just listen to her lovely (slow) music. I don't know why or how but at some point I thought about this song and I was like, I'm going to put this on my playlist because I haven't heard it for too long. This is a song for the lazy Sundays, the moody Mondays and the raining Tuesdays. A classic one. 


2. Feelin myself - Nicki Minaj ft. Beyonce
I'm feelin myself, I'm feelin myself , I'm feelin my, feelin myself..
BEYONCE AND NICKI TOGETHER, what else is there to ask for. A song with Queen B and the Nicki Minaj is just heaven. When this came out I was all over this song, than I had a little break from it and now I am all over it again. But beyonce's playful voice in this and Nicki talking all edgy, like she is owning the place and she is! Makes it an even more amazing song  that you have to listen too! How is this not a single yet? I am feeling this song everywhere for sure.

3. Moments - One Direction
If we could only have, this life For one more day, if we could only turn back time...
My classic favourite from the Take me home album. Had this one on replay for such a long time after 25 march. Anyway, I love everything about this song, the slow but fast tune, their voices, the words, just everything. This song is so underrated, this song will make you miss your boyfriend/girlfriend even if you never ever had one. It's sang with so much emotion, you can almost feel the pain through the lyrics. Many people don't know the meaning about this song, it's actually about losing someone you love. At the end of the song the person can't take it anymore and decides to end it for himself. Just listen to the lyrics, it's such an emotional and beautiful song. 


4. You know I'm no good - Amy Winehouse
I cheated myself, like I knew I would...
This song has such a flow I can't even explain how good it is. I also discovered while listening to Amy's songs again, how sad they actually are. It's like she is always dissapointed when she sings, you can hear that through the instruments and the way she says the words. It's also sad that we will never hear more of such a beautiful angel with her amazing voice! I can recommend this song as a kind of feel good song despite the lyrics. It has a fine tune.


5. Set fire to the rain - Adele
It was dark and I was over, until you kissed my lips and you saved me....
I have been wondering for such a long time when we will get new music from Adele again.
Her voice is just so unique and so magical, I really want to hear some new songs of her.
Till then I will amuse myself with her old songs ofcourse. Anyway, what a song is Set fire to the rain. It's so emotional and the way she is singing it... It feels like you are watching her do all the things she sings about, just magical. Also her lyrics are brilliant and so original I can't wait to hear more from her. I had this one on repeat way to many times and wow how I love, love, loveee this song!

So this was my list for the month. I can hear you wondering, does this girl download new music every month? Does she switch that often? Well yes I do, I have some songs that have been on my phone for a long time but those are just my all-time favourites. I never get tired of them. However I like to discover new songs, or listen to the old songs again and then I delete them when I think that I have heared them way to often. 

Are you gonna try out some songs on this list?













Source: Weheartit.com & Youtube.com



Comments

  1. Moments van One Direction is zo mooi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toevallig! Ik vroeg me laatst ook al af of Adele nog nieuwe muziek uitbrengt. Ze is zo'n geweldige zangeres!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja precies, ik hoop dat ze nog terug komt met wat liedjes. Zou zonde zijn als ze voor altijd wegblijft.

      Delete
  3. Moments is erg mooi! Jaloers op jouw Frends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jij bent duidelijk fan van Amy ;)

    Ps. Ik geef momenteel een leuke box weg. Zin om mee te doen?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts