Playlist of the month | August


Hii there lovelies, I've been so bizzy with school that I couldn't find the time to post some proper articles. I am sorry for that but right now I am back with another playlist of the month! So sit/lay down and enjoy the music.

1. Kanye West - Stronger
N-now th-that that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
Cause I can't wait much longer
I know I got to be right now
Cause I can't get much wronger
Man I've been waiting all night now
That's how long I been on ya
I need you right now!


This song may be a 2009, but it's still so accurate. I love the message and it really motivates me whenever I feel down/upset or just lazy haha. I think it's one of Kanye's best songs and you guys should seriously give it a listen! 


2. Alessia Cara - here (Lucian Remix)
I may have already told you about Alessia Cara and her song Here. But You should also give the remix a proper listen, because it's sooo good. It has an amazing vibe, the lyrics are the same but everything else is like magic! 

3. Lana del rey - Videogames
It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?


If you are looking for a song that makes you feel sad and happy at the same time, well than you may have found it. Videogames by Lana Del Rey has this weird sad but happy vibe and the lyrics are seriously touching. I had this song on repeat for days last month, so please give it a listen if you haven't heared it yet :)

4. Beyonce - Ghost
The 9 to 5 just to stay alive, the 9 to 5 just to stay alive
The 9 to 5 just to stay alive, the 9 to 5 just to stay alive
The 9 to 5 just to stay alive, the 9 to 5 just to stay alive
All the people on the planet working 9 to 5 just to stay alive, how come?


I heared this song 2 years ago but after watching 50 shades of grey last month I decided to put it on my playlist again because I simply forgot how much I loved it. The movie is shit ofcourse but the soundtracks and songs seriously touched my heart.

5. Beyonce - Haunted
It's what we see
I know if I'm haunting you
You must be haunting me
It's where we go
It's where we'll be
I know if I'm onto you, I'm onto you
Onto you, I'm onto you
Onto you, you must be onto me
You must be onto me (on to you, I'm on to you)
You must be onto me (on to you, I'm on to you)
You must be onto me (on to you, I'm on to you)


Beyonce is slaying it again with this incredible song. Haunted is mysterious, dark, slow but impowering. I love the song and it may not be a current hit, it's still worth gold for me. It should have had more recognition. 


6. The Weeknd - Can't feel my face
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh
I can't feel my face (I can't feel nothing) when I'm with you
But I love it, (but I love it) but I love it, oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, (but I love it) but I love it,(but I love it) oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, (but I love it) but I love it, (but I love it) oh


I discovered The Weeknd when I first saw the video clip ''Love me harder'' from Ariana Grande aka the moonlight princess. I first thought that it was more than one person, oh how was I wrong. His voice is amazing, it's like Michael Jackson's and Bruno Mars voice had a love child. Can't feel my face is such an amazing and upbeat song, give it a listen or never come back here.';)



I hope you enjoyed this article! Hopefully I gave you guys some new music inspiration!


















Latest video:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts